I’m committing to making great music that sounds the best and worst of the human experience and I need your help to do so. Here are a few ways you can support my work and the work of others.
- Purchase an album and leave a review!
- Tell your friends about or consider taking a music lesson.
- Gather up your friends for a night of live, local music or visit an art exhibition once in a while.
- Buy Direct! BandCamp houses a great collection of independent and interesting music.
- Consider making a direct contribution.
- Subscribe to the emailing lists of artists and organization. Instead of the attention competition in social media, you can develop a more personalized connection to your muses.
- Lobby your government in support of public funding for arts and humanities in education and culture.
- Support arts collectives and unions and social service organizations such as HAAM.